Musings on The Mountain

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Why I want to be lose weight

I am worth it.
I want to bend over to garden and not be out of breath.
I want to walk around the block, because it sounds fun.
I want to feel sexy.
I want to be sexy.
I hate the way my stomach lap feels.
I want to be proud of the way I look in pictures.
I want to wear a beautiful, average sized, wedding dress.
I want to participate in a mini triathalon.
I want my partner to not have to worry so much about my weight.
I'm tired of my legs rubbing together so terribly.
I don't want my nieces to think of me as fat.
I'm unhappy with me and I should do something about it.
I want others to think that Stacey has snagged as much of a hottie in me as I have in her.
I hate that I'm the fat one in my family.
I want to feel better.
I'm sick of excuses.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home